• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap reseller plan?

Buco

Anybody know any hosts that give unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth? I need them to accept paypal too. I don't need bunch of support or whatever as long as servers run at least 95% uptime or more. I probably won't even get these, just want to see them though.

Thanks in advance.

Since when have they made unlimited space hard drives? And since when has a limited resouce, like bandwidth or oil, been available unlimited?
http://unlimband.com
It doesn't exist. There's really a secret limit in the TOS and the host will probably hit you with big fines if you go over it...it's how most 'unlimited' hosts make money.
(This doesn't apply to e-mail addresses, forwarders, mySQL databases, etc though...that's like comptuer programs, you can have as many as you want within your hard drive limit IIRC)

Back