• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap space

find a dreamhost promo code for $97 via google, then signup at dreamhost.com, and you only end up paying $24 a year, which is $2 a month. I think you get a free domain too.

cindy0412,

Obviously you are spamming these drivehq links here at freewebspace. The guy isnt asking for that sort of service and a mod has been notified.

i am looking for a free starter scrips, like, if for instance, i am selling webhosting and they want to buy, it will allow them to choose the package, how they want to pay, and it will send me the $$ in my paypal account and i will get an email aswell, and then i can set it up for them

if you are serious and plan on getting the good 1, I suggest WHMAP, Modernbill or Clientexec.

For the free I only know of is phpcoin

Last edited:
My offer

mclaren said:
looking for around 1-2 gb of space, 30 gb of bandwidth for around $2-3

Hello there

The package that I have on sale right now is as follows:
# 5 Gb Web Space
# 200 Gb Monthly Bandwidth
# 200 eMail Account
# 200 Subdomain
# 200 FTP Account
# 200 MySQL Databases
# FREE .COM Domain Name - INCLUDED/OPTIONAL

More packages to choose from are at:
www.terra-bit.com/products.php

Normally this package would come for about: $15/month BUT I could make an exception to put it down to $10/month. I'm not sure I can do lower then that.

I hope this helps

www.terra-bit.com Manager

Dear Mclaren

We the seekdotnet offer you an attractive package meeting your specifications. We have just launched the ASP.NET 2.0, and MS SQL 2005. For your requirements we have the Dev Package. The features are listed here below.

Our own in house ASP.NET Control Panel
1 website with unlimited multiple domains
Unlimited sub domains
A storage space of 1.5 Gig
Bandwidth of 30 Gig
DotNetNuke 4.0/3.2.0/2.12
MSSQL (SQL Server)
My SQL
Featured Languages : ASP, ASP.NET, SSI, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP, WAP
Weekly Back ups
24/7 Email and phone Support
It costs $7.00 a month

We provide you with a special offer which is a 3 month free hosting and also 30 days money back guarantee. For more details and registration you can log on to our website at http://seekdotnet.com.

Hi, we at HostingAxis would like to offer you this:

2 GB Space
40 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
cPanel 10
Fantastico DeLuxe
99.9% Uptime
Free Setup And Support
SPECIAL: FREE .BE DOMAIN!

All for only $4.49 a month, or if you want to pay yearly and save, only $44.99!

If you are interested, please PM me.

Thanks!

Back