• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheapest domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THa SMaLL KiD

What is the cheapest domain seller and that is good?
and What site is the cheapest with a domain registration and hosting stuff (PHP,CGI,PERL,MySQL, more than 50 MB) some thing like that

i just need to know the cheapset and bestest

o yeah i would like to pay per YEAR not per month per YEAR
ok Per month can also be an option but not higher than 1$ per month...

i will wait l8er Elliott

Here is 1 cheapest domain registrar I found

You can take a look at

https://reg2c.com

I heve use their service to register a few domain, so far so good.

Hope this help

Toon Chooi

The price is only $6.95/year (DNO)

Soory forget to mention the price

The price is only $6.95/year

well they are a company of my country(Turkey) and I advise you to trust them.

yes the price is so low but here 1 dollar is very valuable nowadays because of our bad economic position so they will still get enough money from the registration and I think no one can affoord a less price.I will transfer all of my domains to them in the near future so I advise you too ;)

They do provide quick respond

I have been register some domain with them and so far I'm happy with their service. My question was answer within 24hours. I personnaly recommend you to take a look at their site and email them if you have any question.

Toon Chooi

Yes they do but you

have to pay for it. It is quite cheap and cost $2 per year (If I not mistaken) . However I do recommend you use www.mydomain.com to do the forward. It is FREE.

Toon Chooi

Originally posted by sense
well they are a company of my country(Turkey) and I advise you to trust them.

yes the price is so low but here 1 dollar is very valuable nowadays because of our bad economic position so they will still get enough money from the registration and I think no one can affoord a less price.I will transfer all of my domains to them in the near future so I advise you too ;)

That's good to hear. I'm planning to register a new domain as well, maybe I'll go with them. :cool:

Anyway, here in Thailand the economy isn't too good as well but the standard price for domain registration is always higher than other well-known companies on the Internet. :rolleyes:

It's strange...Where I live, the economy has actually been getting STRONGER after the recent attacks, while the rest of the world has been struggling. But since there aren't any reputable hosts over here that I know of, I wouldn't register with any site here...Not that you could anyway; it would all be in Chinese. :D

BTW, thanks for the great site, TCTan! I'll check it out...It appears to have no "catches", in addition to being incredibly cheap. Does it support special scripts (like CGI, PHP, etc.)? I'm just interested in knowing.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
BTW, thanks for the great site, TCTan! I'll check it out...It appears to have no "catches", in addition to being incredibly cheap. Does it support special scripts (like CGI, PHP, etc.)? I'm just interested in knowing.

When you purchase a domain, it doesn't come with webspace, you'll have to look for the host yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back