• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheatpark.net - banner exchange

cheatpark

­
NLC
I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a banner exchange with me. There would need to be some sort of script though to make sure that the link exchange is fair. It would be something like every time you display my banner I display yours or something. I would need a php script to arrange this. Anyone interested? And I won't accept any gaming sites for obvious reasons.

I got some space for this on my enterance page. So yes I am interested.

I got a banner on my site already under the Link to Us section, so I will use that one

Obviously at the moment my site ain't getting much traffic because it is still under construction. The site launches in mid-march so by then I should be getting at least 500 hits a day.

Originally posted by cheatpark
Obviously at the moment my site ain't getting much traffic because it is still under construction. The site launches in mid-march so by then I should be getting at least 500 hits a day.

Okay I am in.

ok 2 people are interested. I am trying to set up a php script that will do fair banner rotation. I'm not sure if I can find one yet. If anyone finds one can they please tell me where I can get it.

Originally posted by cheatpark
I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a banner exchange with me. There would need to be some sort of script though to make sure that the link exchange is fair. It would be something like every time you display my banner I display yours or something. I would need a php script to arrange this. Anyone interested? And I won't accept any gaming sites for obvious reasons.

do u accept a band's fansite with aobut 10 to 15 hits perday?:confused: :confused2

I don't get much hits..:cry2:

Banner exchanges are not very good for promoting pages IMHO.

I joined one from here which was supposed to be 1:1. I sent THEM something like 5,000 hits and I got around 300 in exchange :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Cheatpark.net - banner exchange

Originally posted by DJsexie

do u accept a band's fansite with aobut 10 to 15 hits perday?:confused: :confused2

I don't get much hits..:cry2:

what's the name of the band?

Originally posted by Jan

I joined one from here which was supposed to be 1:1. I sent THEM something like 5,000 hits and I got around 300 in exchange :rolleyes:
Not everybody clicks on the banners.

ok. Just a little update. I hope to start this banner exchange in mid-march. I will put up a section on my site for you lot to apply if you wish to very soon.

Originally posted by Jan

I haven't had much luck with banner exchanges until recently either.

I see better results with just a button exchange.

Back