• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Check my forums!

OriginXT

Please visit my "all-in-one" forums! If you do not have the time to post, atleast register. Then post a "introduction" post.

The forums talks about: random stuff, animes, gaming, musics, hosting, services, scripting, HTML, design, and anything else you can think of!

We currently have over 4100 posts, and 38 members! We need more members.

Sorry for this long post, but thanks for reading it.

Also, if you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to reply!

The URL is http://www.granddbz.com/?topic=forums

There's no point requesting for members on a forum, if people find it interesting, they will join...We see enough of "forum member requesting" as it is...are you asking for a review or is this an advertisement?

People just think you're desperate...if you want more hits, then submit it to top site listings...the more you push people to join, then the more reluctant people will be...

it's ugly!!
vB is an expensive, clean and good forum....but what you have done to it is a sign you don't care much of the money you spent on it (if it's at least a legal version you are using)

that has to be the must ugliest website i've ever seen, noone in thier right mind would use bright green with black. please change the colours to something that want burn the eyes. :whatthe:

Originally posted by granddbz
its mainly a review but I'm still advertising it.

and nitroboy, can you make a better one?

you asked for comments and suggestions :angry2: just cause you think its great, doesn't mean everyone else will, so don't be smart!!!

the colours are pretty horrible and really hard to look at....AND, this is a "review my site" forum not a "join my site" forum!!

well, not to be mean but do you have any ideas for the colors? the colors are what fits for my website. red, black, etc...

Back