• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CHeck my new forum!

I agree, very nice! But I would like it better if the forum spanned 100% of the page... But it's up to you.

sorry few feedback things (or you think, i look at stupid things)

the logo www.comuter-onderdelen.com is just an standard text format.

the orange menu doesn't fit next to the very white index page, it makes the menu, uglier then it really is..

change the looks of the menu now its between simple graphics and advandce menu (the looks of the orange thing with the stripes), the best thing is to keeple it plain simple (with an dhtml menu or un rollover script used on "http://isliev.host4u.at/isliev/index.php/"

ok you don't have to do any of the above things its just my opinion..

Scarfication

Originally posted by ormu

:rolleyes:
who knows how much he paid to remove (edit) the vBulletin copyright info :D

back to review:
- it's okay, good colours
- that splash image is too big
- quite slow with my cable internet connection

Perhaps the background colour should be changed. And is there an option to remove the "powered by: vbulletin" notice?

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Perhaps the background colour should be changed. And is there an option to remove the "powered by: vbulletin" notice?

you have to pay to remove it, i know the fee but they dont want people to spread the word...

as long as you own the board, you can remove it as long as there is proof that the message board is a vb (like a vb button) or something. it's perfectly legal.

Originally posted by vik13
as long as you own the board, you can remove it as long as there is proof that the message board is a vb (like a vb button) or something. it's perfectly legal.
No,you need to keep the copyright notice on there.

Back