• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Check out this scam!!!!

liquidbabe

Guys, you'll never believe what I got in the mail! Have you ever heard of this scam?

I am (name deleted), the wife of (name deleted).

I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer of our cash of Twenty - eight million dollars ($28.000.000) now in custody of a security trust company here in Abidjan to your private account pending our arrival to your country

Source of the money :- My late husband, (name deleted), a native of Mende district in the northern province of Sierra Leone, owned a large field of diamond and gold plantation before he became finance Minister and later died a the peak of the civil war between the rebels force of Major Paul Koroma.

My son (name deleted) who is 22 years old and my daughter (name deleted) who is 18 years old and I moved to Abidjan with the help United Nation peace keeping force (UN) troops who gave us humanitarian help by crossing us through their special duty speed boat to Abidjan. Our only hope is in two metallic iron trunk boxes we deposited in the security company.

To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the following ways. To assist me claim this boxes from the security company as co-beneficiary To transfer this money in your name to your country. To make a good arrangement for a joint business
investment on our behalf in you country and you the care taker.

Most importantly, the security company officials do not know the exact content of the boxes, because it was declared as a family valuables. The whole documents issued after deposit is in my son’s custody. Reach us through him on the above number.

For your assistance, I concede 10% of this money for your efforts and assistance and another 5% of expenses that may occur during the transaction.

Lastly, I urge you to keep this transaction strictly confidential. Please try to reach us as soon as you get this letter.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

God richly bless you.

(name deleted)

-------------------
ROTFLMAO

Last edited:
Originally posted by cheatpark
ROTFLMAO - thats funny. Reply and see what they say.

I think I'll ask then, "Why have you signed this email as "Jessica," when it says that the email was sent from a "Stanley?"

Hmmm... maybe I should send 'em a virus, too, while we're at it??? :devious2:

Back