• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Chicago based shared

shib

I need some shared hosting in chicago

reqs
cPanel
1gb (can do 500mb) of space
50gb of bandwidth

this hosting will be used as fast download for my counter-strike servers (so I will use 50gb of bandwidth) and I will also store 1 mysql database (or 2) for saving levels, shouldn't be to large.

No pms please, post here.

Thanks.

Hello,

How much are you looking to spend per month? Does the server need to be in Chicago? Is fort worth (TX) ok?

Hello,

How much are you looking to spend per month? Does the server need to be in Chicago? Is fort worth (TX) ok?

I am willing to spend around 8$ per month (if thats ok)... and no, the server needs to be either in New York (where my server is located) or in Chicago.

Hi,

We host from Chicago and buy all our bandwidth with no overselling, so the only problem is you would either need to increase your budget or lower your requirement.

Best wishes
RavenServers

Hi,

We host from Chicago and buy all our bandwidth with no overselling, so the only problem is you would either need to increase your budget or lower your requirement.

Best wishes
RavenServers

I can go as high as 10$. I supose I won't be able to buy from you though becuase your plans are quite high. I will keep looking around.

Keep the offers comming.

I can go as high as 10$. I supose I won't be able to buy from you though becuase your plans are quite high. I will keep looking around.

Hi,

Yes unfortunately this may be the case :( We buy all our bandwidth and storage in advance and we would make a loss if we give you those specs at such a price (I looked into just purchasing the bandwidth alone but as we all know bandwidth is more expensive than storage, especially in my data centre and therefore made very little difference).

Best of luck finding a host :)

RavenServers

If you can do with FTP + phpMyAdmin, I can do this for $6.95 per month... and you will get web stats as well.

We've had 99% uptime since we started more than 5 years ago... and 100% uptime for the past 63 days.

Click the link below to sign up for a 7-day free trial:
http://elixhosting.com/redir/?8Mdix7

Note: Setup is not instant as this is a custom package, but will be completed as soon as I receive notification from PayPal. It will probably take about an hour, but could take up to 16 hours if I am not around at the time of notification.

You can PM me, e-mail me, or call +1 (206) 350-2906 and leave a message with any questions.

If you want to test our speed, click one of the following for test files: [10 mb] [50 mb] [100 mb]

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back