• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Chicks dig web hosts! A free book on how to start your own web hosting company.

dbbrock1

Hello Everyone!

Daniel here from HostLauncher.com, and I am about to show you exactly how to start your own 6 figure a year web hosting service.

In my FREE book, I will show you:

• How to start your own web host for as cheap as possible.
  • Where and how to get customers right from the get-go.
  • How to position yourself to stand out in front of the crowd.
  • Some of the best FREE places to advertise your service.

Learn from an experienced web host.
I have been running the same hosting company for the past 7 years. With this business, I was able to buy my first Porsche 911 996 at the age of 18. It's actually pretty easy...once you know what you are doing. So don't waste time and money trying to learn the ropes when I tell you exactly how to do it for free.

Go here RIGHT NOW if you want to learn how to start your own successful hosting company:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/

If you don't want to be part of the 99% of web hosts that fail within the first year, you MUST get my free book here:

http://www.hostlauncher.com/

If you have any questions about my book, or about starting a web hosting service, feel free to ask. I am happy to share my knowledge.

Thanks!
Daniel

a 6 figure web host company? Now see if I truly believed that, I would jump back into webhosting easily. I just dont believe that any hosting company makes that except for very big ones.

a 6 figure web host company? Now see if I truly believed that, I would jump back into webhosting easily. I just dont believe that any hosting company makes that except for very big ones.

Very big ones make WAY more than that. That's like a monthly Google Adwords campaign for some of them.

You don't have to be big to make 6 figures - in fact it's actually quite attainable.

However, you don't just 'jump' into it. It takes work, persistence, time, and the occasional spurt of luck.

AGAIN, WHAT webhosting company do you base these 'screenshots' off?
Im going to keep asking in all ur threads until you come up with a honest answer.

Back