• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

choosing a webhost...

Don't bother with hostpacket

Edit: Do a search on webhostingtalk, they don't give refunds downtime aplenty.

Dot5 was accused on wht of getting their clients to spam. Not sure if it's true or not, will be interesting to see what happens.

I would agree about hostpacket. They seem to be having major problems over there, I would stay away from them.

Drop CyberPixels from the list as well. Do a search on WHT on CyberPixels and you will find a huge list of crying x-customers of CP.

Originally posted by MN-Robert
Dot5 was accused on wht of getting their clients to spam. Not sure if it's true or not, will be interesting to see what happens.
It is my opinion that this was blown out just a tad bit. I've talked with a bunch of Dot5 customers and none of them said they were told to post, so I can pretty safely say that people read a few comments posted by Dot5 staff and ran with it a bit. I spent way too much time on the issue, however that is the conclusion I came to.

Back