• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Christians Banned Muslims Women Headscarf

Another religious thread...

My 2 cents: Any religion's historical explanations can't be proven to the smallest extent.

You must be one of the most small minded people I have ever come across.

Why does someone have to be responsible for the creation of mankind?

Maybe in your tiny little mind, it makes sense to think that some higher being created the universe we live in, but then who created him ?

The idea that any being created the universe is proposturous, we are carbon life forms, animals, creatures, we aren't someone or somethings creation at all, and to think we are is dilluded.

Here are the facts, God didn't create the earth, firstly, because he doesn't and never did exist, and secondly and most importantly, because the earth has been here millions of years longer than the poxy bible, but then there's no mention of that, becuase the men that wrote these stories had no idea that dinosaurs or anything existed before them, becuase they were as closed minded, and prehistoric as you are.

Life has been on this earth for millions of years before the Bible, and will continue millions of years after, one day the people of this planet will be able to prove outright that everyone who has ever followed a religion was wasting their lives, it's only a matter of time.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, judging by the state of the planet, God isn't winning the good fight anyway, Satan is.

No one can prove that God created the earth. The opposite is also true, no one can prove that God didn't create the earth. Whatever it is, I do believe that there is Someone more powerful and more divine than me. And I won't bother to know everything about it because doing so is an attempt to understand and become One like Him. I have my own limits...as well as the bandwidth I can provide. Only God can provide unlimited bandwidths...but I am afraid it isn't for free. :p

Whatever it is, I do believe and love to read the teachings in the Bible, it's purpose is to enlighten the minds and spirits. But sad to say, many people use it for fraud, profits, pride and nonsense debates.

The Bible itself is a nonsense debate, it a fictional book, written by ppl who were on this planet 2000 years ago with nothin better to do, and didnt know any better.
We are in the Technology Age, the only thing that saves lives on this planet is science, no Gods, no holy books nothin.
I reckon we can look after ourselves from here on in, without the use of supid stories of impossible happenings.

Wake up....

I don't want to wake up one day telling my sweetheart,
"Sex partner, your carduvascular systems are more than 40 degrees Celsius."
Instead of saying to her,
"Oh honey, you're so warm-hearted to follow the Bible's teaching of lending a helping hand to the needy."

Technology must be used to enhance our lives and virtues, not to destroy any of them. If you will say we only need technology to save our lives and everything else are stupid, I can agree that you are one of the byproducts of technology.

nope not at all, I just refuse to believe things that are impossible, I'd rather not know where we come from than live in a fantasy world where I was made by God.

Why do you need a book to tell you how to behave, why not have morals because it makes you a decent person, son, friend, father, uncle, husband, why do you need someone to tell you how to behave?

I'd rather be a by product of technology, than little red riding hood, the byproduct of fairy tales.

KRAK_JOE said:
Why do you need a book to tell you how to behave, why not have morals because it makes you a decent person, son, friend, father, uncle, husband, why do you need someone to tell you how to behave?

Because I need more references to come to my decisions. I am not a genius when I was born, nor my friends and my relatives.

You do not need to be a genius to know how to treat people, and if you need a book then you're weak minded.

KRAK_JOE said:
You do not need to be a genius to know how to treat people, and if you need a book then you're weak minded.

You can always learn how to treat people without any reference and without being a genius. Like you can always offer people free webhosting or something. But it will always takes a genius to do it with quality.

By the way, if you need books, you can go to our site. It is mainly built to collect ebooks and such, we are only offering free web hosting to promote and advertise this goal.

KRAK_JOE said:
The Bible itself is a nonsense debate, it a fictional book, written by ppl who were on this planet 2000 years ago with nothin better to do, and didnt know any better.
Completely wrong. and you should know better. If they had "nothing better to do" then to write fiction, at the time it would have been orally passed on - not written. They had nothing better to do then to sacrifice their best animals to God (and by the way as you've not demonstrated you know why the Ark had 2 copies of the ten commandments - I doubt you'd know the first thing about how the Ancient Jews practised sacrifice either - there were two main animals used in sacrifice - the first would be burnt on the altar, and the second would be set free)?
KRAK_JOE said:
We are in the Technology Age, the only thing that saves lives on this planet is science, no Gods, no holy books nothin.
Again you abuse the name of science. Science is responsible for the atom bomb. Science is responsible for global warming, science is responsible for good things and for bad things - stop pretending otherwise.
KRAK_JOE said:
I just refuse to believe things that are impossible
In that case you refuse to believe in The Big Bang, Hubble's Law, Abiogenesis, and Evolution?
KRAK_JOE said:
I just find it laughable that you need a book to tell you how to behave.
Okay, I've read other good books too besides The Bible - some of which have some very very good and life enriching content. Stuff like being aware of who you are, rather then living in a delusion where you believe you're someone you aren't. You know, like when one of your friends has a drug problem and you can see it, and everyone else can see it - and yet he will contend that he's a drug user and not a drug abuser - or some similar delusion. It's better to recognize your own failings within yourself - because that's the only way that you can then go and work on it.

So I can firmly say that it is very important for there to be reliable books to read on self-improvement - on how to act, behave and do things.

For instance one thing you can do is to give thanks for what you have - because the more you give thanks for what you have the more you will have to give thanks for... and that's a universal truth. Another thing you can do is to act the way you would like to be. For instance, if you want to be a giving person - then give - and if that's an ideal for you you'll give about 80% of the time where you have something to give and you can do so. Or, if you want to be fit - act like a fit person ... fit people go for a jog 30 minutes a day, so do that.

There are many many many ways others have thought of that can help in personal development. Books help. Not just the Bible - however the Bible is the most fundamental book to read, it outlines true morality - and that is far more important to understand - once you understand that you've build a solid foundation.

After the 2003 bushfires in Duffy, the was a special day to honour the volunteers who had helped people in need. The organizers wanted to make it a Christian event - because more then 90% of the volunteers were religious Christians - but Stanhope refused saying it had to be a secular event.

Christians were the ones who helped the most.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Christmas_Child

Operation Christmas Child has received criticism from Atheists who claim they just use the operation to give Bibles to children... however if they actually checked a lot of the countries they work with don't allow them to included the printed, pictured, translated children's Biblical stories (from memory about a 3rd of all shoeboxes) - and they do not discriminate between those who do allow them to include it and those who don't.

And I can give you many more examples of good Christian work being done.

Last edited:
Dayu said:
You can always learn how to treat people without any reference and without being a genius. Like you can always offer people free webhosting or something. But it will always takes a genius to do it with quality.

You're just making yourself sound more and more stupid.

Science is not responsible for global warming.

The Bible is fiction.

God does not exist.

There is no afterlife.

Ppl who give thanks more don't get more.

You need to get a life.

This is my final word on the subject, we're going round in cirlces.

and may your balls fall off in your sleep......

KRAK_JOE said:
You're just making yourself sound more and more stupid.

Science is not responsible for global warming.

The Bible is fiction.

God does not exist.

There is no afterlife.

Ppl who give thanks more don't get more.

You need to get a life.

This is my final word on the subject, we're going round in cirlces.

and may your balls fall off in your sleep......

Have you just said you're stupid?
I agree, you are.

he's the only one here who's got a explanation for anything. The rest of you are like "have faith" "belive in jesus"

Science is neva wrong.

yeah, idiot, it's called puberty, starts around 13, way to make yourself look even more stupid.

This topic isn't closed yet? Maybe soon? The Christians here are making us look bad...

Last edited:
Back