• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

City Hunter in USA?

allanh

Bankai
NLC
does anyone know if City Hunter (Japanese anime) has suddenly become popular in USA in the this month?

my domain name, cityhunter.com, which normally recieves about 40~50 uniques/day, has suddenly been getting about 300 unique US traffic/day in the last 5 days.

I wonder what is happening?:confused4 :eek2:

Not that I know of, but I can ask my anime friends, if you'd like.

I notice it is just parked - do you make a lot of money from it?

hey, it would be great if you can ask your friends for me.

It is currently parked, but I haven't really optimised it since I will be launching a real site very soon. It's got quite good traffic ( over 2500/month without optimising) in the past month. What I am wondering though is where the traffic is coming from in the last 5 days?

does anyone know if City Hunter (Japanese anime) has suddenly become popular in USA in the this month?

my domain name, cityhunter.com, which normally recieves about 40~50 uniques/day, has suddenly been getting about 300 unique US traffic/day in the last 5 days.

I wonder what is happening?:confused4 :eek2:

Wondering if you know the Japanese name for this anime?

Back