• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clan Hosting Needed

MattS12290

Hello,
I am in a gaming clan for the game Wolfenstein and need some hosting. Our clan makes videos of our gameplay that we want to be able to be downloaded by other people so it will require some space. I would like to request the following:

Space - 5gb
Bandwidth - 20gb
mySQL, PHP
**I have my own TLD.

This site will get traffic. Thanks a lot for your help.

- Matt

Firstly, a free host won't become a storage place for your videos. I suggest just using Youtube. Secondly, since you won't need that much storage for just your website, would you mind using Direct Admin? And last, would you be able to post for your hosting?

If you can upload videos to Youtube and embed on to your web pages and GeekStep will happily host you!

If you want I'll post more info!

I'm guessing, you want to allow users to stream directly from your website 'your' videos, and concurrently allow them to download it?

Your best bet would be to request donations from your 'fans' of your Clan, and your frequent forum-goers, as Free Hosting would usually require you to Post-2-Host - a system where by you 'pay' for your hosting via Posting on Forums.

As a Gaming Guy myself, previously, I know I wouldn't want to do that.

Matt, i sent you an im with a few comments. as i said we may be able to offer a helping hand with our services. thanks for your time.

Back