• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Classic Rock DJ's

scmnetworks

Hello everyone my first post here but certainly won't be my last. I am looking for some DJ's to help run a classic rock station. I have just started the station back up so it is slow but, with some teamwork and help it can be brought back from the near dead.

We broadcast at a smooth 96-128k

We currently broadcast off a provider but are in the middle of setting up our own servers on 100mb dedicated.

We like to have devoted dj's that can work a time slot...right now at the time of this message all time slots are available. This is all a hobby for us so we are looking for volunteers.

We want to stick to one genre so we have chosen classic rock to be our theme however some newer rock would be ok but rock in general. Its ok if every dj has their own style its very good in a lot of ways.

You can email me at admin@scmnetworks.com if interested...please tell me your yahoo screen name in email so I may contact you. Thanks.

Hey sorry everyone i have lost everyones email that mailed me and have no way to get it back if you dont mind please mail me again. Also...those that left contact details I will be contacting you tomorrow. Not ignoring ya guys just have been away a lot. I will get up with you tomorrow. Still have plenty of spots open.

Back