• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

click to give

A total of 79,085.20 Euro has so far been raised to help WaterAid deliver clean, safe water and sanitation to people in Africa.
That's a lot :classic2: Well, glad I can help. Let me explain what this is since murat didn't...you click and this company gives money. The more clicks, the more money. The money goes to a fund helping give clean water and sanitation to Africans.

A total of 79,085.20 Euro has so far been raised to help WaterAid deliver clean, safe water and sanitation to people in Africa.

While that is a lot of money to most normal people, it certainly isn't enough. Thats what 'higher earners' earn every 2 years! And we're talking about a continent here.

btw, the link does work. And I clicked :D

I don't understand this clicking thing. Why don't they just give the money to the Africans instead of asking us to click on the banner? :confused:

A total of 94,625.10 Euro has so far been raised to help WaterAid deliver clean, safe water and sanitation to people in Africa.

..:D

Also Conk it makes people feel all good that they're helping out and such.
Total is up to 99,203.30 Euro

Back