• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Clicksor

killaklown

Whats with it? i had some person complain to me that he got an error when he visited my site with the clicksor ads on it, he said it was a tracer going to http://www.clicksor.com (still dont know what tracer is)

What is this? I took it off because i didnt know how bad it was...

I signed up for clicksor yesterday. I was wondering, do they contact you to say that you have been accepted? I can log in and all, but my site is listed as "pending". How long should I expect to wait??

I only earn from them by referring new affiliates their way. So far I don't think that they are all that good as their ads are suppose to load up slowly, which could loose you alot of visitors waiting for them to load and I have not earn't anything from referring new affiliates to Clicksor. So far I have referred over 14 affiliates and not one have requested payout yet. Most of these affiliates that I have referred, I had done about 3 - 4 months ago.

Clicksor only pays per click thru and not per impression, unless they have changed it, which I don't think they have.

Your quite right!

Some people think that $0.30 earn't per month is not alot, but then again others that are earning alot from other programs will then think that something like $1,000 a month is not alot.

$0.30 sounds a bit too little. I doubt anyone will be satisfied with that every month. For me, I think $30 per month is quite good enough to cover my costs. :p

Back