• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Colocation questions

He is a good guy probably but his site looks like it comes from the 1990s. The datacenter on the toolbar that I have says aarons.net and joesdatacenter isn't a very original name at all. Oh well. As long as you have good service/support, it matters more. :p

What's the quality like there?. He has prices like burst >.> (THOUGH I REALLY HOPE HIS DATACENTER IS NOTHING LIKE BURST!!!).

Does he oversell, what's the quality of bandwidth like there (transfer rates) and has there been any downtime?. Bah >.> to many questions!.

I suppose that you need to find the datacenter first of all which will accept non unitsized server. And then continue discussion on the price.
Good luck

They could be colocated :)

Joe's a great guy. I have been talking over phone & skype. Aswell as he i have seen him live in the camera stacking up servers!

He also has a great team!

Great guy, Great service & Great Host :)

Any idea on how I can get in contact with him?. I used the email address on his site but he hasn't responded yet.

I suppose that you need to find the datacenter first of all which will accept non unitsized server. And then continue discussion on the price.
Good luck
That is not a problem. I believe that DC should be close to the customer. To have possibility of quicjk arrives in cases of emergencies

If I were you I'd sell the server and get dedicated server. If you have no experience in serving your server better skip this

Sorry for the huge, massive bump but I finally went with joes and for such cheap colocation I really, really cant put into words how happy I am with him.. instead, I'll express myself in a picture.

Back