• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Coming soon....

Allow:

1. PHP
2. Perl (CGI)
3. MySQL
4. Domain hosting
5. User place-able banner

accept me now pleeeeeease

I am with xoasis right now because they are the only ones I could find that would domain transfer with unlimited bandwidth, I use 6GB a month and get 34,000 uniques.

I copywrited all of my music I put up and need a host that really will serve my page. I don't make money yet as my page visits are brand new.

Originally posted by LeX
UNIX SERVER!!! Don't even think about hosting it on a Windoze server... ;):p

Ok ,

Good point - apache on windows isn't that good .. it has a few .. holes ... and also .. ppl wont use windows ... when there are companies offering unix. Unless there dumb or just not bothered about reliability or have only heard of microsoft / windows.

Re: DOMAIN HOSTING!!

Originally posted by Pipeman
DOMAIN HOSTING AND ME AS YOUR FIRST SITE!!!

Whats the big deal ... "me as your first site" ...

oh and if you wanna host your domain .. why don't you just pay like $4.95 per month .. for a paid hosting account ... OR .. use web forwarding or IP pointing.

Originally posted by bubbleboo
Im the new manager of UK Internet Services, and I want to improve everything! Fire what you want to have at me; saying that BE REASONABLE :p Don't say Unlimited Space Unlimited Bandwidth, you know what I mean:) Also I'll be offering shells w/ vhosts (Not sure if Ill do free shells). Anyway I need about 5 days to sort out the server so you lot have got 5 days to decide :chinese2:

[This is what Im thinking of]

50MB space
10GB transfer a month
.htaccess
Subdomain (youname.soul.com.kg OR yourname.sirexar.info)
FTP/Browser Access
Choice of either NT Server or UNIX server
Banners (Im still undicided on this, But if I have banners It wont be more than 1)

Please tell me what to add, Also I was thinking a special account for Uncopyrighted mp3s (For online bands and small home bands)

Please reply with what you want :) It's your desicion :biggrin2:

- martyn
- uk internet services

(oh yeah, http://my.startpage.ca/ukis is the backup site until I have the servers up)

OK ... 10GB data-transfer per month .. you taking the **** .. right ????????? .... where are your server(s) based ?

IF uk .. most free hosts can't afford that on there WHOLE SERVER ... what makes you so different ... ??

: DOMAIN HOSTING!!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pipeman
DOMAIN HOSTING AND ME AS YOUR FIRST SITE!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats the big deal ... "me as your first site" ...

oh and if you wanna host your domain .. why don't you just pay like $4.95 per month .. for a paid hosting account ... OR .. use web forwarding or IP pointing.

Don't wanna pay till i make money to pay with, webforwarding ip pointing i don't understand.

yes find a way to keep the service financially alive before u even start.... Please no popups.. Banner is fine, just no banners like freeservers, just a banner nother else around it and a code to place the banner wherever a user wishes.... (sorta like spaceports)

despite what others say use banners, i want u to stay alive!!!!:)

Back