• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Comments please

xsnetwork

Hi everybody,
this is the first time i have put my site up here for review, partly because this is the first time i have had a design I have been happy with, but also because there are a certain few here who have a habit of making shitty comments, so before you make one here, think about WHY it is instead of posting a one or two word reply.

My site is at www.bionicmonkey.co.uk I know there is very little content up at the moment, but I am not asking for a review of content, just design.

Thanks,
Jake :)

woah, i really really love the design. it is such a nice colour and the splash page is amazing. i love his tattoo :) and i love the shape of the main page layout etc. well done sooo much :)

Originally posted by xsnetwork
...think about WHY...
What's wrong with the title then?

Also, I can't really put a background colour other than white in now because I have lost the psd for the original image which was the cut up :(

keep the comments, suggestions coming please :)

lol i lost a few of my psds b4 or rather overwritten them with some other saves and gotta do it again :mad:

hehe, I am always overwriting psds too... it gets me mad :devious2:, especially when it's something I know I won't be able to get the same effect again :(

I am hoping to maybe get a few guest column writers and cover as many wide ranging topics a spossible, so if you have any ideas on columns to write about, feel free to suggest those too :)

Originally posted by biggulp
I don't like the title. put in a bg color

The site design is both original and professional but I agree that the title would benefit from a touch of colour.

hmm, do you have any ideas on how I could add colour to the title and it still fit in with the design as i have just been playing and can't really add colour, make it fit in and keep it readable, if you have any suggestions I'll try them :)

Back