• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Compare Boards

What's your favorite board?

• V-Bulletin

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • YABB

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Invision Forums

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • PhpBB

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • openBB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eboard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Red Guy
You'll have to wait. The progress is painfully slow, and no, the flatboard uses php also. I think there is a cgi version too.

We're aiming for a public release in late september. Development is ongoing, and a new internal release will be uploaded to the IFB website very soon.

phpBB2 forums look much better than the rest in my opinion and they have plenty of skins and "hacks" and many features. i dont know if they do or not but can other forum types have a cool chat built in chat that goes with the theme such as phpBB2?

Originally posted by acerdude
phpBB2 forums look much better than the rest in my opinion and they have plenty of skins and "hacks" and many features. i dont know if they do or not but can other forum types have a cool chat built in chat that goes with the theme such as phpBB2?

You think any host, paid or free, in their darned right mind would allow a chatroom?

Originally posted by acerdude
A chatroom is perfectly useless when you already HAVE a discussion board to chat.

yes

yes i haven't built the chat hack into my board yet but i have had several chatrooms hosted on free servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back