• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Compare two design and help me

Overall they both look quite good.
The thing I don't like about the first one is that popping up menu you made with dhtml or jscript or whatever. Not so much the menu itself but the look of it, it looks clumsy. If the menu had have been tighter the whole would look better.
I like the second lay-out more, that dhtml menu looks much better. The banner however looks like it's been streched. So make a cool banner and the second one is definately a "go go" (I assume you forgot to close off the main table in the second layout, with that green, rounded horizontal line)

I also like the menu system in the second one better because nothing is hidden by that Tanggal berita(what's that anyways?) thing.

Last edited:
Nice sites i prefer number one to number two (which blinded me with the light green). But your menu is actually quite annoying it looks like you have first decided on the site dimensions and stuck to them with no thought that your content hardly fits into that space.

Your bottom link on the top left "Sarana & Prasrana Umum" when you put your mouse over it to open the link if your mouse is to the left of the image where the menu doesnt cover you get an image doesnt exist red X you need to sort that.

Your footer should really be the same size as the main site content and not stretching out to the right and left.

You might want to widen your site a bit to maybe even the width of your footer which even though its a little space will allow more content and maybe a different way to display your links.

I think first site is better but in both cases the size of the text is too small, the page contains messages and presumably its intended to be read.

There should be more focus on the text itself, bigger text is where the business is.

Having links below the heading at the top taking up almost as much height as the heading feels excessive, possibly this is annoying to the visitors that have to scroll the extra length.

Perhaps placing the links below the scrolling text on the right is better.

The width of the page is constrained by the width of the title, this is probably too narrow for most people with 1280x1024 screens, probably worth considering a web page that is dynamic in width.

Back