• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CompleteVPS For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Bullah
NLC
I have decided to sell CompleteVPS.Com and the Clients.
There is currently 21 VPSs hosted. 3 Suspended due to non payment.

The sale includes Domain (will be renewed for another year), 2 nodes (total cost of nodes is 260 per month via Galaxy-Solutions), 21 VPS Clients.

The estimated monthly income for VPSs is 415,52 USD. Because the billing system also includes DeiseHost, which is not included in the sale, I can not show screenshots because of other information.

I will accept reasonable offers only. May be willing to sell clients as a package separate to the domain etc.

Before people start jumping to conclusions etc, I am selling because I need a break.

Please make offer now.

How will the billing systems be separated after the sale? Is this something the acquirer will have to provide?

We are intrested, if you can pm the offer you looking around via pm.

How you want to do the sale.

And how much you get againist the estimated total

Dose the billing system come with the sale.

The Billing System is not included.
I will try to get the breakdowns sorted tomorrow.
Already have some people interested.

Lowest acceptable offer for the lot is $2,000 USD

Read the post,
The sale includes Domain (will be renewed for another year), 2 nodes (total cost of nodes is 260 per month via Galaxy-Solutions), 21 VPS Clients.

Come to think of it guys, I have decided not to sell afterall.
Sorry for any confusion etc.

haha Dan, whats this, the 3rd selling up thread youve made and retracted in the past month? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back