• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Control Panel - Pricing - Building A Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starcraftmazter, the size of users for windows platform is on par with linux. You should really try out one to know

i am on Starcraftmazter side.
how often do u see windows hosting is in the web hosting industry?
it is very less compare to linux hosts

There are windows servers in the hosting industry. It's all about your requirements.

how often do u see windows hosting is in the web hosting industry?
did u read this part properly?
if u did read properly, it means the percentage of windows web hosting is very very low compare to linux web hosting!
read b4 u talk!

yes, and i'm sure a lot people have the same experience.
virus infection on the files!!!
high down time!

i don't know why i give windows hosting chances and test a few windows hosting last time.
it proves that windows is not fit to run as web hosting server

If you go with a good DC who hosts the servers behind a firewall and keeps it well load balanced, I would say it would beat most of the viruses. Unless it's some insider job. It's all how you perceive it CS Squad.

Trust me, firewall won't work on blocking the virus.
Lots of Windows servers in MIMOS do have viruses, even though they have strong firewall.

It is the Windows own characteristic which makes itself not fit to be run as a stable web hosting server
:)

Trust me, firewall won't work on blocking the virus.
Lots of Windows servers in MIMOS do have viruses, even though they have strong firewall.

It is the Windows own characteristic which makes itself not fit to be run as a stable web hosting server
:)

Firewall and antivirus have two different purposes altogether :)

Aaha! ... So like you have on your PC, put an antivirus there, which will block the virus CS Squad .. sounds easy?

Both the firewall and the antivirus are equally important. And it is also important to keep them updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back