• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cool host I think... my spanish sucks.

Phairest

Hey can someone who speaks spanish better than me hop over onto www.revoluziona.com and clarify the details? The only thing I can really understand is that their free plan has 50MB and PHP. I'm personally wonderin if they have mysql too. And I did try to use www.translate.ru to figure things out but even then couldn't find what I was lookin for. Thanks in advance!

Also, iddover.com has died apparently. Boohoo! I mailed em to find out if they're coming back ever or not; will keep ya'll informed.

Well..

You must prior register in Canalmail.com, an spanish newsletters provider (emails unpayeds)...

:angry2:

And only spanish.

Finaly, isnt a web space provider. Only point to metropoliglobal.com, an spanish restricted web space provider.

SOrry for my poor english:cry2:

Last edited:
You must prior register in Canalmail.com, an spanish newsletters provider (emails unpayeds)...

And only spanish.

Finaly, isnt a web space provider. Only point to metropoliglobal.com, an spanish restricted web space provider.

THE "WELCOME EMAIL":

""Hemos recibido tu petición desde MetropoliGlobal para que te enviemos a tu cuenta de correo electrónico la información que nos has solicitado.
Por favor, pulsa aquí para confirmar tu suscripción.

Para acceder a tu cuenta canamail, modificar tus datos o borrarte del servicio, haz clic aquí Un servicio gratuito de ""

__ __________________ _______ ______________

No sé si a raíz de este post lo han disimulado, pero sigue siendo lo mismo: cuando te apuntas a lo que te apuntas es a CanalMail.
Y... envias una solicitud a MetropoliGlobal para una web.

Back