• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Copyright . .

AvalHosting

ok, i'v been wondering why the copyright i Per Olof Sandholm ? shouldent it be Freewebspace.net ? or what?

EDIT:
oh so its Peos copy? so why dont you change it or something . . ?

Last edited:
Together they form an intrepid team of website prowess who patrol the forums, striking quick justice against forum newbs and ne'erdowells.

And then there's the mods. They're like bylaw officers :eek:

and then there's me. Peo gave me a plaque, it says "To Robert, for your excellent ____________ skills". He told me when he founds out what my skills are, he'll fill in the blanks.

Robert said:
and then there's me. Peo gave me a plaque, it says "To Robert, for your excellent ____________ skills". He told me when he founds out what my skills are, he'll fill in the blanks.

Could that blank be filled with "F.....Ing" Word ? just wondering :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

And Peo is an italian name? Or does it stand for the verb drink in another language.

Mahoro said:
I want a gold star :(

gold_star.gif

Here's your gold star.

Back