• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Corrs Direct V7 - your review please?

carlito

Hey guys =)

I luv this forum hehe...

well anywayz I've just completed a new version of my site and I was wondering if you could take a look at it and tell me what you think? Any comments/criticisms are welcome of course!

http://corrs.net.tf

As you can see I just got a new URL and free provider and everything - no ads woohoo1 (except ONE popup when you exit the site oh well :( )

Please note that not all the pictures in the pictures section are up yet, I'm just asking you take a look at the design and tell me what I can improve. :chinese2:

Thanx guyz! :D

under The Band, the yellow text is kinda hard to read, and it would be better if you could click the picture and it would enter teh site, as it does say Enter on it, nice site overall.

The menu text "{!} Main Menu" should be centered, and smaller in size. Probably you are better off using image-based images. Everthing else is fine though.

Back