• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Counter Strike :Source - Clan SponsorShip

WeNZuX

CS:S Clan Sponsorship

Hello guys i would like to start a Cs:s Clan but i need a sponsorship to begin.

About my self:
Name: Mikkel 'WeNZuX' Hansen
Living: Im living in Denmark

For more info ask for it :classic2:

My Cs:S info:
Played since: January/Febuary 2007 (With some breaks, but im up to begin serious if im getting this sponsorship)
My Skill: My skill is not 100% perfect but its 'OK' i guess (The server will help me and clan members to train 2+ times each week)

Requirements (What you need to sponsor the clan):
The only thing i would need to start the clan is a Server (100 Tick 12+ Slot CW server)
That should be the server we would need to train
I could need a (100 Tick 12+ Slot FFA server) for training with others

A Website could also be nice

What i will offer to you:

I can get a clan logo where your name/firm stands with all requirements yourll need!

I will put the logo on the server maps like (De_Dust2)
I can put the logo on the website

I can also name the clan with your name/firm name
(i'll name it on server and our members names!

If you need more contact me with your requirements!

Sorry for my bad english feel free to contact me

Regards :beer:

I know it's a nice thing to do, but to be honest, server's can cost $100+ a month, and a Game Server could cost much more. Can't you put any sort of monetary incentives towards your proposal?

You should go look for a server/clan looking for active members and leaders. 100 tick servers are resource hungry and it's quite a bit to ask for free. So if you go try getting heavily involved in a clan, and become an admin... it will be like you own the server, but you don't and you won't have to manage it!

You should get a few clan members, and see if each cant pitch in a few dollars a month, then get a server.

Here you can get a 12-slot 100tickrate public server for $18 a month. If its private its only $12 a month. Comes with a free website too.

That route is probably your best bet because you will not likely find a sponsor, people generally don't sponsor new css clans because 99% of the time its a waste of money, the advertising generated is just generrally noy worth the cost for new clans.

I know it's a nice thing to do, but to be honest, server's can cost $100+ a month, and a Game Server could cost much more. Can't you put any sort of monetary incentives towards your proposal?

Nope its not that expensive
Here your able to get 12 slot (Public) for 1$ each slot = 12$

and it's only a private server that I MUST have
public is just if you will give me an extra bonus if you can say it that way:)
the same with the website it is also only if you will give an extra bonus

and of course it's hard for me to advertise much for him / her that gives me the server if he / she only gives me a private server
since you can not take the code and from there for the reason only seems a few people from other clans and our own members when we play clan war and training

so there could a public server and a website be beneficial to both you and me because I have so advertise better for you because it is not me controlling who enters the server and website

but I'm sure the clan can live free website and public server

Again sorry for bad english :/

Regards, Mikkel :beer:

You should get a few clan members, and see if each cant pitch in a few dollars a month, then get a server.

Here you can get a 12-slot 100tickrate public server for $18 a month. If its private its only $12 a month. Comes with a free website too.

That route is probably your best bet because you will not likely find a sponsor, people generally don't sponsor new css clans because 99% of the time its a waste of money, the advertising generated is just generrally noy worth the cost for new clans.

So you would mean that i should begin the clan and wait for some months before i will search for sponsors?

Im havent started the clan yet cause no server
No one like to join clan without server cause then we cant Clan war 24/7 etc. etc. :/

Btw. people should trust me and my abilities in the role as clan leader

You don't ask for investments into a business without customers, same applies here. You can't ask for clan sponsorship without a clan.

Ok, let's stay on topic after this post. The only people who should reply from now on are those who can offer him a free server.

You don't ask for investments into a business without customers, same applies here. You can't ask for clan sponsorship without a clan.

Agreed

But... i can't make a clan when one of the offers i make is to name the clan after the sponsors Website or what he want to :)

Ofc. when i think about it i could make a clan now and rename the clan when i have a sponsor
/Stuffradio please let em' feed back a last time on this :)

Regards, -Mikkel :beer:

Edit:
Any of the people who have written inhere are a possible sponsor if i make the clan and get 6+ members?

Edit2:
I've made a clan atm. called QTG (QuitTheGame) when/if i get a sponsor i will rename clan as i said before i will name it as you want example (YourWebsite.Com or JohnLloyd or GamingFirm)
thats examples of a WEBSITE a Person Name and a Firm Name
You can also just make your own name as WOY (WeOwnYou)

All up to you who sponsor me :)

Last edited:
Back