• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Couple of questions (domain appraisals)

nosix

I have a domain name slakers.net which I just got and was wondering what anyone here thought it might be worth.

Also I did a search for a domain name on leapfish that isn't registerd yet but it's saying it would be worth over $2300.00 so anyone think it would be worth grabbing and reselling on sedo.

Leapfish is not reliable for Appraisals
slakers.net won't be worth that amount. Of course, it depends on page rank, visitor stats etc.

thanks dan for the reply and I wasn't talking about the slakers.net domain being worth over 2300 I was talking about some random domain name I put into leapfish to see what it would come up with and it spit out that number but anyway back to my question what do you (or anyone for that matter) think the slakers.net domain would be worth even if it wasn't developed.

Cheers,
Nosix

I wouldn't trust appraisal sites. They are usually inaccurate and scam you for your money. This domain only has value if developed IMO.

Hey thanks for the replies everyone. Like I said I really wasn't interested in selling it I just thought since everyone else was asking I might as well jump on the bandwagon. Anyway thanks again for your replies.

Cheers,
Nosix

Back