• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel host for phpBB needed

R4g1ng

I'm back again FWS, posting yet another selfish request. :p
Well, my friend wants to create a forum. Being the nice person I am, I offered to help. I wanted one anyway.
I don't have enough resources to host a forum though, so I'm asking help from the hosts here ^^
I would use a forum host, but I'd like to add mods and have it fully customizable and they're restrictive so yeah...

The forum is most likely to be an RPG type thing but not completely that. It'll just be a fun BB, with many topics to discuss and items to buy. I assure you that there will be nothing illegal.

I'm not sure how much a forum takes up so you'll have to tell me. But what I must have:
cPanel (with phpBB in the scripts library, I would normally install it myself but I'm having computer problems right now.)
PHP
1 MySQL Database

I'd prefer no forum posting because even if I do reach the desired amount, I probably won't be active afterwards. In return, I will put in a text link and your banner in the template.

I hope there's someone who can help, I'm happy to negotiate.

Hi,

I will host you on my server. Im not using much of my resources and would happily help you out for free. Servers are cPanel with fantastico and RVSkins.

Let me know if your intrested.

Regards

Hi,

My msn address here is old as it kept getting spammed. Il pm you the new msn address to get hold of me.

Regards,

Back