• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel License Sponsor?

HostCliff

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if cPanel sponsors existed? Like they'd sponsor you a free cPanel license for adding backlinks to their site, etc? Cause it would surely take off server costs for me.

I'm not saying I don't have the money to support my host, but it would be a great ease for that amount to be subtracted from the server costs.

Thanks everyone.

as i know, there is none yet.
coz the cpanel license it self is considered not something cheap to be sponsored out like reseller hosting.

cPanel licenses cost $7 minimum, so unless you are going to generate them $10+ in revenue they won't do it. And if you can generate them $10+ in revenue, then you might as well get $10 for yourself and buy the license.

Where is your site/server hosted? Best thing to do would be to ask your datacenter provider for a discount equal to the amount of the cPanel license in exchange for a one way link to them on your frontpage. It does not matter if you send them x amount of $'s in business - most server providers will do it just for a good one way backlink.

Back