• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cpanel Vs zpanelv2.5

hello everyone this is a battle against zpanel and cpanel lets start the fight: cpanel has a wide range of features and you can get it for 40 bucks a mounth now zpanel: zpanel is free service that has must of the things cpanel has. the winner is zpanel because it is free and not that much differnt if they were both free cpanel would win

Zpanel has nothing compared to cPanel. cPanel also comes w/ WHM and cPanel has ohh so much more features.

if you can afford it go with cpanel, if not go with zpanel. theyre both good, cpanel is paid, so obviously it should be better. And true there is no WHM for zpanel.

I tried installing zpanel on my personal home server running FreebSD 5.3 w/ MySQL 4.1 and I guess it doesn't support MySQL 4.1 yet, which is strange, as it should if it supports 4.0.

That is because companies that use Zpanel compensate by offering more space and bandwidth. If you are any good with computers and the internet though, there is little difference for the end user between zpanel and cpanel.. except that cpanel is way better. lol :)

I would go with CPanel it might be buggy, but there is plenty of support for it and of course clients prefer it.

Tell that to the bugs that hit certain accounts or all accounts at certain times. CPanel has plenty of bugs if you think I'm wrong look at their site and read their forums.

Wow, very impressive. I personally don't really care what control panel I'm given. I barely ever use them anyways.

Well I Zpanel working on my home test server running FreeBSD 5.3 , php 4.3.10 and MySQL 4.0.1. Overall, I'm only impressed that it's a "add-on" control panel and allows you to add and remove it if you wish, vs cpanel where it's integrated into the system. But, cPanel still rules.

Both VHCS & ZPanel do a great job - but at the end of the day it's how easy is it for the client as they are the end user and CPanel is more feature packed and user friendly.

Back