• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel5 / Unlimited Bandwidth / 1GB Webspace / Free Domain Name / All for $10pm!!!!!!

HostUltra

• Unlimited Data Transfer (at $0.50 per GB)
  • 1GB Disk Space (extra space $3 per GB)
  • 100mbps Network Connection
  • Free Domain Name (.com .net .org)
  • PHP, MySQL, CGI
  • Unlimited Domains / Subdomains
  • Protected Directories (.htaccess)
  • Cron Jobs
  • Frontpage Extensions
  • Optional Hotlink Protection
  • POP, SMTP, WebMail
  • Website Statistics / Access Logs
  • Custom Error Documents
  • Agora / Interchange Shopping Cart
  • Manual Backups
  • Anonymous FTP Server
  • No File Size or Type Limits
  • All Legal Content Allowed
  • Priority Support!
  • Cpanel5 Control Panel
  • All the other Cpanel functions

All this for only $10 per month! (+ bandwidth charges @ $0.50 per gb)
Signup Here: http://www.hostultra.com/paid_signup.html

We also do FREE unlimited webspace/bandwidth hosting!!!

can i pay by paypal ?
i'm malaysian ! ur free host seem not allowed traffic from asian ~!

Originally posted by velton
can i pay by paypal ?
i'm malaysian ! ur free host seem not allowed traffic from asian ~!

no sorry we only accept payment by credit card through the method provided!

the paid host allows any traffic it does not matter where you are from!

this sounds like a good deal. just a question tho, it says any file type and size is allowed, but every site ive seen that says that always ends up having some small print thing giving all thes restrictions..basically i want to put up large zip files for people to download..can i get a guarantee that this will be allowed?

Originally posted by axl409
this sounds like a good deal. just a question tho, it says any file type and size is allowed, but every site ive seen that says that always ends up having some small print thing giving all thes restrictions..basically i want to put up large zip files for people to download..can i get a guarantee that this will be allowed?

yes of course!
we have no small print you get exactly what i said!

So even if i get say 100gb transfer a month that is ok, that's all included in the price, no restrcitions?

I didn't get why you put (0.50 per gb) after it?

Originally posted by houllier
So even if i get say 100gb transfer a month that is ok, that's all included in the price, no restrcitions?

I didn't get why you put (0.50 per gb) after it?

Yes that is ok, no its not included in the price
well i thought it was quite obvious but however...
$0.50 per gb means exactly that

if you use 100GB then 100 * 0.50 = 50 plus the $10 monthly
so you will pay $60 for that month

im really looking for a file storage site instead..but it depends on you guys..i already have a site but im wanting to set up an audio section where people can download live audio..can i just set up this webpage with you guys just for this reason? obviously ill create an actual website that has real content but it will be part of my site..is that ok? this is why im looking for a file storage site becasue they dont care if you include it as part of your site

Originally posted by axl409
im really looking for a file storage site instead..but it depends on you guys..i already have a site but im wanting to set up an audio section where people can download live audio..can i just set up this webpage with you guys just for this reason? obviously ill create an actual website that has real content but it will be part of my site..is that ok? this is why im looking for a file storage site becasue they dont care if you include it as part of your site

since this is paid hosting you can use it for any purpose!
You can just use it for file storage and hotlink the files from another server and/or host your website on it as well

Originally posted by HostUltra

since this is paid hosting you can use it for any purpose!
You can just use it for file storage and hotlink the files from another server and/or host your website on it as well

ok very cool..ill definitly consider it then..thanx

For all those who are interested: please REMIND that you WILL always have to pay extra for data transfer: $0.50 per gigabyte, apart from the 10$ for the account. If you have a website with 50 gig of data transfer your monthly price will be:

$10 - account
+ $25 - data transfer (bandwidth)
-----
$35 - total

The offer mentioned here is very misleading and I really think you should adjust it to avoid problems. You thought it was clear ... well, I can tell you it isn't. Adding a small sentence below the message is NOT clear enough!

Originally posted by neftha
For all those who are interested: please REMIND that you WILL always have to pay extra for data transfer: $0.50 per gigabyte, apart from the 10$ for the account. If you have a website with 50 gig of data transfer your monthly price will be:

$10 - account
+ $25 - data transfer (bandwidth)
-----
$35 - total

The offer mentioned here is very misleading and I really think you should adjust it to avoid problems. You thought it was clear ... well, I can tell you it isn't. Adding a small sentence below the message is NOT clear enough!

That is correct
However it was not meant to be misleading
We say it twice that bandwidth is charged at $0.50 per GB which you understood perfectly

Back