• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CPM Banners on a Forum ?

GibboNet

I'm looking for any banner advertising that pays by CPM, and that will be accepted on a forum, with NO popups.

Is that possible ?

I have a site (that includes a forum), that gets 100 unique visitors a day, serves over 1,000 pages, and I can't get CPM? :(

Don't click the link in the post above, it contains a referral link.

The spammer is busted. :bandit2:

I'm new on the forum... didn't know it was not allowed!
I have removed a referal link!

sorry for that please!

If you have tried compactbanner and find that they are good then you may also want to try their other two sites that I know off. These are SayByeBye.net and Adoptimal.com

Good CPM networks are FastClick, Burst Media, FocusIn, Adtegrity, Value Click, Casale Media and BudsInc.

raiz said:
Good CPM networks are FastClick, Burst Media, FocusIn, Adtegrity, Value Click, Casale Media and BudsInc.

Peronnal experience with:
FastClick - Pays on time each month, very stable
Burst Media - Never got a cheque yet, crappy interface
FocusIn - Lots of defaults but pays on time
Value Click - Still waiting for a 4 months old cheque... frequent automatic .exe downloads (dialers and shit) crappy, dropped them

Last edited:
and what is your personal experience with tribal fusion? are they good? have you tried compact banner before? and what was rong with focusin? do defaults offer lower cpm rates?

i run phrozenflame.com and i get 300 to 500 uniques a day, and lots and lots of pages, im looking for a cpm banner place too.

TribalFusion is excellent, by far my favourite, but you need minimum 1000 uniques daily to join

Nothing's "wrong" with focusin, just that compared to fastclick or tribal, they have way more defaults that get shown (wich you'r not paid for, thus loosing $/traffic)

I tried compact banner when they started, did them for a month an a half, never got check, dropped. I'v heard they changed, but who knows.

I have used Budsinc.com for the last 10 months. The best sponsor i've ever had. Can't really ask for more. ^_^

Well for the following:

1. CPM rate is always great
2. Always on time payments. (never been late)
3. Never had any problems with them. Like having to contact them for errors on ads, etc.
4. They have great support staff. If you have any type of question, they seem to answer within a few hrs, and at times in minutes.
5. They have a large variety of options from you to pick from. They let you choose the type of ads you want to put on your site, for example banner only, banner with pop ups, no adult banners, etc.

You really can't ask for more. I know i been happy with them for a long while. And they are the only Sponsors i need and want. ^_^

I personnaly use fousin and just yesterday got enough to be sent a check which is sent out at the beginning of the month so not to long away, and as the poster above just said they pay on time so I hope that is true.

Back