• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

credit card processors

Chris

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but what are best priced credit card processors for each of these two options:

pay per transations
pay per month and a small fee per transaction.

thanks,
chris.

You do/don't have a merchant account? Are you looking for a gateway, or more of a non-merchant, 3rd party billing type solution?

I don't know if this is a spam, but check out my site. I upload a list of companies, that I can found out in my search that are related with internet transaction.

If it is a spam, delete it. And sorry for posting a spam. I just think that it might help him a bit.

We use paypal for all our companies. It works great, people trust it and if customers confirm their accounts then you make an extra $5 per. They charge 2.2% plus $.35 for most of our transaction and they do cap that I think. Real time transaction monitoring and they are now moving the money to your bank accounts much faster.

The worst thing

I know irritates the snot outta me, and my dial up account users, we also OP an ISP. I don't understand why they haven't done it yet. Only thing I can think of is that they don't want to maintain a card # database for users that are not verified. Hmmmmmmmm I dunno, but I wish it would change. Sure would make my billing director happy.

i'm aware of paypal, but want something more professional. i already have the secure cart set up, i just need a physical processor. something like what they have at authorize.net.

I would seriously recommend Worldpay.com.

It costs about $175 set up fee but this allows you to process payments in real time in three currencies.

Because I sell into the US and UK market this has been of great benefit to me and saved a lot of money in bank charges for handling foreign currency transactions.

The cost per transaction is around 5%

Gordon

We found that Multicards is an affordable solution for our
clients. They offer free usage of their secure server, real
time transactions, recurring billing and a few other features
as well.

Be careful though, chargebacks are not run past you first.

We recently had a client cancel their account with us due
to them shutting down their site, and Multicards performed
a refund for an entire yearly prepayment.

We had no problem with the customer getting what was due
to them, however, they had already used 7 months of the 12
months they paid for. Thank God the customer was honest
enough to send us a payment for the 7 months they did use.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at my
personal email address which is webbie@corp.bluejeep.com.

Back