• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crissic Solutions - New Template!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh good :) I'm off out myself for 24 hours or so, for xmas eve and xmas day fun :banana:

I find this absolutely disgraceful. People work hard to purchase high end items like this to find that they have been ripped. I may not be talking to you directly however the person that may have sold it to you.

I have myself been in the same situation and won. I will support James as he is the legal owner of this web design.

Good Luck James and hope you have a good Christmas

Last edited:
I am resolving the issue with James as we speak. The design was created by a designer that I hired and appearently got jipped. I have yet to hear back from the designer.

I would have no intention or wouldn't bother ripping a template so I am sorry for the issues that have arose from this and I currently looking for a new (if temporary) design, so the website will not be removed inanimately but will be as soon as possible. If the thread could be closed that would be nice.

Sorry for the late reply I was out Christmas Shopping all day and unable to get online until now.

This is unresolved. You must remove the design completely from your domain and HDD, immediately.

This is not something you can take your casual time on.

Last edited:
I alerted ultimahost to this, who bought the template from James.

Pretty confusing why skylar seems certain he bought the design and has the right to use it

Daisil,

I have to agree. Regardless on if you have a new design or not, the site should be taken down INSTANTLY. Your handeling of this situation is utterly disgraceful, and reflects largly on the reputation of your company.

Thanks for that info scot,

I already have fastservers.net forwarding the complaint to them but I will also contact them myself.

I was out for the evening but I am back now and am removing it as we speak. as soon as I get the coming soon page it will be deleted.

Without a doubt, James is right. I've been looking around at this, and nothing leads me to believe that you own the template in any name, shape, or form. I'm siding with James. But, I wish I had to template for myself, it looks awesome!

In addition, your hosting has become more ominous and secretive lately, as if hiding something from us. At least thats the feeling I get.

Could you explain what you mean in this? I had no intentions of this getting to the present state but again as I said I am removing it.. If you could explain this that would be wonderful.

I would like to submit a formal apology to the whole matter and the design is being removed as I am typing this. To those who rightfully own the design, I am sorry that this happened, and hope that any relations in the future can be established.

The design would have been removed faster if i hadn't been in bed and I am sorry about this.

You don't understand, you remove it immediately. Whether you have a different design or a coming soon page is your problem. You are using the design illegally and obtained it illegally, your priority in the first place when you realized you were using a ripped design should have been to remove it. You had the chance last night to remove it, but you did not. And the design is still there.

You don't understand, you remove it immediately. Whether you have a different design or a coming soon page is your problem. You are using the design illegally and obtained it illegally, your priority in the first place when you realized you were using a ripped design should have been to remove it. You had the chance last night to remove it, but you did not. And the design is still there.

Check again please.

Now please state publicly that you have deleted every bit of our design off your server and off your home computer hard drive. You might want to update your web host if this is the case.

If you want to apologize to us, I suggest you tell us how you really obtained the design - the truth. If you really did find a designer, we want their details and we will share them with Zoodia, track them down and confront them. If it was just you having a silly moment and ripping our site off a live preview, I would ask you to come clean now.

The design has been COMPLETELY removed from my website and hard drive My server provider has been informed that the design has been removed as well, and there is no trace of it left anywhere.

The design has been COMPLETELY removed from my website and hard drive My server provider has been informed that the design has been removed as well, and there is no trace of it left anywhere.

Matter is resolved.

Now will you please tell us how you obtained it? Did you pay a designer? Who is this designer? Did you rip it off our live preview yourself?

If it was a "designer" we need communities like this to be aware of such activites, to protect people being victimized.

Seeing as my reputation is null at this point and I should have just came clean and removed it in the first place, or not have even BOTHERED ripping it I guess I can explain what I did. But you must admit, it was a very nice design.

I was trolling through WHT looking for a design to purchase at a low rate, or just see what people had to offer, and saw that one. Clearly I couldn't afford how much he was asking, and acting immaturely I saw a "live demo" (easy to rip from right?). So I ripped it, updated it with my site's information, and uploaded it, not realizing how large of a mistake I was making. The largest reason for me ripping the design in the first place was because I knew I didn't have a good design, and I wasn't getting very many customers, if any, and I figured "it must be the design" as I had done everything else by the book (or so I figured). I had wanted my web host to get large, because I know what I am doing and know that if I would just do it right then I have a good chance of getting large. Thats where I made my mistake, I ripped it.

I made a mistake and realize that many people have a dislike to me and my reputation is out the window. Who wants to buy web hosting from a guy who ripped a website template and claimed it as his own?

My apology is simple. I know that I won't get any reputation back and that I will be widely disliked. I am sorry for stealing the template, and won't do so in the future for any reason.

Sorry for waisting your time and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Seeing as my reputation is null at this point and I should have just came clean and removed it in the first place, or not have even BOTHERED ripping it I guess I can explain what I did. But you must admit, it was a very nice design.

I was trolling through WHT looking for a design to purchase at a low rate, or just see what people had to offer, and saw that one. Clearly I couldn't afford how much he was asking, and acting immaturely I saw a "live demo" (easy to rip from right?). So I ripped it, updated it with my site's information, and uploaded it, not realizing how large of a mistake I was making. The largest reason for me ripping the design in the first place was because I knew I didn't have a good design, and I wasn't getting very many customers, if any, and I figured "it must be the design" as I had done everything else by the book (or so I figured). I had wanted my web host to get large, because I know what I am doing and know that if I would just do it right then I have a good chance of getting large. Thats where I made my mistake, I ripped it.

I made a mistake and realize that many people have a dislike to me and my reputation is out the window. Who wants to buy web hosting from a guy who ripped a website template and claimed it as his own?

My apology is simple. I know that I won't get any reputation back and that I will be widely disliked. I am sorry for stealing the template, and won't do so in the future for any reason.

Sorry for waisting your time and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you for being honest. I certainly appreciate this and am instead glad that there isn't a third party designer involved.

I understand that perhaps you are young and you didn't realize the mistake you were making, but you have resolved the matter now and that's what counts. Just please don't do it again.

As for reputation, don't worry about it - everyone makes mistakes and people have actually seen that you are man enough to admit and aplogize. That is actually rare and goes to your credit. I'm sure everybody will agree on that point.

Good luck.

Thank you for being honest. I certainly appreciate this and am instead glad that there isn't a third party designer involved.

I understand that perhaps you are young and you didn't realize the mistake you were making, but you have resolved the matter now and that's what counts. Just please don't do it again.

As for reputation, don't worry about it - everyone makes mistakes and people have actually seen that you are man enough to admit and aplogize. That is actually rare and goes to your credit. I'm sure everybody will agree on that point.

Good luck.

I fully agree with each point James has made.

Well done for coming clean - Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back