• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cruelty to horses?

Webdude

NLC
http://worldzonepro.com/webdude/horses.jpg

I've been watching this house for a week. I was told about it by others who have seen it going on even longer. For the entire week I have been watching this house, these horses have been tied to this trailer. The one horse has had that saddle on the entire time. No covering over them, and they are standing on hard (rock?) ground.

I went to the Humane Society, they said "Oh we dont do livestock". Go figure.

try the SPCA.

there was a very similar case here a few months ago. Some rnac owners left on vacation, leaving several of their horses without food or water for a couple months. they were reported and a long trial ensued, resulting in criminal charges.

It was originally reported to the SPCA, and they ended up taking care of all the hungry horses. several had to be put down.

I can't see the pic, but not sure I want to anyway. Has anyone taken care of it yet? :cry2:

Sorry. fixed it. The horses look fine, just been standing in the same spot all wekk on a short 1ft rope. They wont look fine for long if it stays that way. I think the horses should be confiscated before it gets to that.

I did get a hold of the SPCA. I even went all the way down there to ensure the report was taken properly and be sure they do something about it.

I see them ride the one horse occasionally. More often though, they get loose and roam all over the dark rode. I suppose only when a horse gets hit and someone gets killed because of it will they do anything..

Originally posted by Webdude
I see them ride the one horse occasionally. More often though, they get loose and roam all over the dark rode. I suppose only when a horse gets hit and someone gets killed because of it will they do anything..

have you ever try to contact the owner of the horses?
I don't think its animal cruelty since they do give the horse daily exercise. and the pic doesn't seem to show the horse complain or struggling.

Well, it doesn't sound too peachy to me, being chained up there all day every day. Good job reporting it, though, hopefully the SPCA will do something to help these horses.

Well, everything is the same still, except the horses are gone as far as I can see. Either the SPCA did something, or those people read this forum....LOL

Back