• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

crystal-anime.com / hosting for ads

rashidsh

as the name says it's an anime site.
space 2gb +
bw: 40gb+
ad size (120x600)
domain crystal-anime.com (currently down due to host going down)
wont host anime episodes on your host. just image galleries and main site and forum and stuff like that.
if you have an offer with lower space tell me too ( but not like 100mb space 3gb bw >.>)
thnx and waiting for your responses
please only hosts that are confident in themselves for staying up for a long time (tired of hosts going down one after another)

i don't think we'll use al of it actually currently we don't use more than 7-10gb bw but in case we run out of bw is it possible for you to upgrade it?

Package: Business
200Mb Webspace
7Gb Monthly Transfer
PHP, CGI, FrontPage Extensions
300 MYSQL
300 E-mail Accounts (POP)
cPanel
30 Parked Domain Names
30 Sub-Domains
Three Google adverts
You MUST place one of our adverts on your site, if you would like to support us then please place more then one on your site.
1.i wanted 2gb space but your plan says 200mb (i think you meant you'll give me a custom plan)
2. is it three ads or 1 finally?
3.i couldn't find a tos on your site. but as i stated my site is about anime i think you don't have a problem with it

if all of it is solved please tell me how to create the account (pm since it's custom or just post on the forum?).( i mean one 120x600 ad and 2gb space and 7gb bw upgradable if needed). thanks

Last edited:
i don't seem to get along with scott (hostingzero and hostanime admin) and other than that they want to review the site but as i said it's down due to server being down plus i will have to host all my site there while i have media on another server.also they wont give accounts that easily. plus they say they don't allow licensed and illegal stuff. and some of my media on my other host are considered illegal in usa so dn't think they'll accept.anyway any other offer?

well then i guess other anime sites' hosts are on another planet lol. anyway nvm i will host the site on the same media server for now till i find a host from another planet ;) (not realy. there's some countries that animes are not licensed there and if the server is there it's ok plus i just want a host for the site not the media)

rashidsh said:
well then i guess other anime sites' hosts are on another planet lol. anyway nvm i will host the site on the same media server for now till i find a host from another planet ;) (not realy. there's some countries that animes are not licensed there and if the server is there it's ok plus i just want a host for the site not the media)
No, or thats not how it is here in the states.

Example if We live in states but ran illegal site on server in another country wee it wasnt illegal we'd still be cummiting a crime

Well if it's normal Anime Pictures then it's alright, but if there is any illegal HENTAI Animes then bye bye !

Please provide the following details :

1. Unique Visitors per month
2. Any Hentai hosted ?

www.ahost,ro can Help You....
PLAN 4 (DOMAIN) CONTENT:
Space:1000 MB
Bandwidth:20000 MB (or More if Needed)
Mysql:50
FTP:50
PHP/CGI:Yes
Subdomains:50
Mail:YES
Cpanel:YES
Parked Domains:20
ADDON Domains:20
FANTASTICO:NO
Customize error Pages: YES
ADS/Banners/Posts: YES

I Know Is Not 2GB And 40 GB Bandwidth is 50:50 :D.
If you want this Plan Please Go to www.ahost.ro And Request your account !
Thank YOU !

answer to Ako, anime which are copyrighted are counted as illegal under and kind form of copying ... it's the same as mp3s and other media

You can host anime on offshore servers..But we charge 50$ extra per month for an offshore server of the same power.

These are the terms and conditions to the free hosting we are offering. If you do not meet this criteria you are not allegeable for the free offer.

• You must own your own domain name.
    You must place our google adsense ads so it's visible on all your website pages.
    You must be averaging 150 hits per day.
    If you need more diskspace or bandwidth and get more than 150 hits per day we can customize your plan according to your needs.
Each Free Hosting Plan includes:

600mb Diskspace
8gb (8000mb) bandwidth
50 Email accounts
10 Ftp Accounts
10 Subdomains
10 MySQL Databases
Cpanel+Rvskin

Please check out this link for all the Terms and Conditions:

http://www.three-point-o.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?9

Just wondering, why is Hentai "illegal"?

Surfz said:
Well if it's normal Anime Pictures then it's alright, but if there is any illegal HENTAI Animes then bye bye !

Please provide the following details :

1. Unique Visitors per month
2. Any Hentai hosted ?

Back