• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cs 1.6 server

JuggerNaut9

Hi this is the last post i will be makeing on this but...... I need a counterstrike 1.6 server for me and my clan. Were are a cal-I clan and our server got taken down. Our website is inkclan.com and i am fixing the rest of the template probs on it. If you can get us a server basicaly any kind we can work something out. What we need is at least a 12 man server. Thanks for reading the post.

email: juggnaut9@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Servers for CS 1.6 go anywhere from $1 a slot to $4 a slot depending on whether its private or public, who the host is, what the connection is, what the serv is, whether the sev is shared, the tick rate of the serv. Your probably looking at $24 a month.

If you are really good get into the finals for CAL-I then you might be able to find a sponsor, I suggest checking CS forums.

I could put you in the sponsors section of the website, links section, put ads on the website. I could put youre buisness or whatever on a text crawler on the server. If you have any more ideas i can probably do that too.

:bump:

I can also help you code and create little things for youer website. I know a couple of languages like html, xhtml, css, and a little php. I also have fireworks, flash 8, and dreamweaver to make some things for a website.

Back