• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CS Server Host

Zalaki

I am looking for a Game Server Provider that Provides CS 1.6 and CZ servers..

I have a semi low budget.. but am Looking to pay for 3 months.. all at once..

I am looking for the cheapest and the best.. hit me with your offers

Both servers are going to run $2.25/slot for 66 Tickrate. Chicago based location. Unfortunately there is no 3 month discount, if you can consider 6 months then you may take 10% off or just pay monthly as normal.

Thanks,
Reed

No thats to much.. I am NOT looking to have the game on its OWN server just almost the same as getting it from clanservers... except I hate them so I dont want to use them

That is not on it's own server, it will be on a machine with other users. Clanservers is what it is because of their low pricing. Normally I charge about $3/slot for CS but I am looking to fill a current vacancy. For .25c/slot more than clanservers wouldn't it be worth a few extra bucks to have a smooth server?

That is not on it's own server, it will be on a machine with other users. Clanservers is what it is because of their low pricing. Normally I charge about $3/slot for CS but I am looking to fill a current vacancy. For .25c/slot more than clanservers wouldn't it be worth a few extra bucks to have a smooth server?

No.

$1.75/slot for 33tic. Best pings on the east coast USA.

Includes free fps booster and optimized network.

PM me for details.

Back