• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Css-Feed Redesign (v2)

Wow, looks good! :) I don't know how the other one looked, but this new one has a nice, clean style. A++ design! :)

Please don't take this the wrong way ... What make's your CSS-Feed stand out from the other CSS Showcases?

There is nothing on there that would have me reference your site over the likes of CSSRemix or CSSMania or even CSS20

You need to think outside of the box or just get swallowed up in the long list of other CSS Galleries.

Please don't take this the wrong way ... What make's your CSS-Feed stand out from the other CSS Showcases?

There is nothing on there that would have me reference your site over the likes of CSSRemix or CSSMania or even CSS20

You need to think outside of the box or just get swallowed up in the long list of other CSS Galleries.

Yeah, agree, one will simply be swallowed up in the long list. So, why did you visit CSSRemix etc. instead of others?

:)

Back