• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cursing / Abusing staff?

The account has been restored and our differences resolved.

Thanks everyone for your input on this subject, its much appreciated.

I think if someone cant take a little swearing here and there, they shouldnt be working in customer service
:)

I live with an Aussie woman and believe me when I say this - YOU WERE NOT ABUSIVE!
Skyler or whatever his name is needs to calm down and learn how to deal with frustration.

lol.. sounds like you have suffered the wraith of a angry Aussie woman. :p

Secret:
no, there was no sorry. Only
"you account has been restored, please note that next time we will not be so lenient"
Or words to that effect.

Either way, the sites back up and im glad i wasnt "abusive" in the eyes of the community. I was starting to think the world had grown extra sensitive over night. :D

Last edited:
Secret:
no, there was no sorry. Only
"you account has been restored, please note that next time we will not be so lenient"
Or words to that effect.

It's very unprofessional. I think they are really crazy :D

Crissic was never good in the first place... you can read about it all over FWS. I'm not bashing here, but didn't you do any research about why Skylar's banned on FWS?

lol, Please make it noted, that I am NOT involved with this company. I was just striking a business offer with them, and he asked me to post something on the website.
Posting on behalf of banned members isn't allowed here. Now butt out!

No offence to anyone, I know most people have it on my mind, but i'm going to post it.

Skylar is at school, and so are most of his staff. OP - Did you really expect to get a good service? The reason they find it abusive, is i'm sure they would get into trouble with their mon/dad if they was looking over their sholder at the time they opened that email ;)

No offence to anyone, I know most people have it on my mind, but i'm going to post it.

Skylar is at school, and so are most of his staff. OP - Did you really expect to get a good service? The reason they find it abusive, is i'm sure they would get into trouble with their mon/dad if they was looking over their sholder at the time they opened that email ;)

Im relitivly new around here. I mean, ive visited now and then in the past, but never really be too interested. Its been somthing ive slowly become interested in and am having a go at. That is my way, and IMO part of the Aussie way. :p

Originally, i was just playing with apache and php, and a bunch of scripts hosted on the dedicated server we used for our old game server. But the more i played with things, the more interested i became. :typing:

Im not 100% in it to make money, but i dont deny some bonus cash would be great. Im here to learn from experience, either the hard way or the easy way. I take it as it comes and altho i may get pissed off from time to time with some situations, im usually a nice and generous person who has nothing but respect for others untill i have reason to do otherwise.

At first I didnt realise Skylars age, or the ages of his staff. He was also relitivly new on the scene. From what i googled and read around here at the time, they were doing ok.
Judging from the opinions and posts around at the time, it was either them or Geek Racks. :lol:

Looking back now, to have chosen either may have been a mistake, judging from the current opinions of the comunity.

When your new, you make mistakes. I expect myself to as nothing in life is without risk.
I also expect others to make mistakes.
If i expect to be given a chance for, or forgiven for any mistake i ever make, however large or small, should i not give that same respect to others? :p

You live and you learn! :fangel:

Back