• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Custom Hosting

BelgianHost is giving away Plesk and cPanel accounts.
Please request with what you need (Space,bandwidth or any other requirements) and we will review the request. We might ask you to link back to our website with a small image,nothing big.

Regards,
BelgianHost Sales Dept.

this is agreat company with agreat services and stable servers.
and after using their own Services I absolutely recomended this company. Thanks man for your offer.

No problem mate,we are just happy to help.
When our clients are happy, we are happy,that's what BelgianHost is all about.
Thanks for your trust in BelgianHost.

I have a domain, i need hosting. It will be a warez forum site. These are my specifications-

400mb space
30gb bandwidth
3-4 mysql
3-4 subdomains
ftp is must
4 email accounts
n rest

Hello, there are only 15 accounts left. Also please include your the URL of your existing website (if you have one) or give a detailed description on what you are planning to do with the account (3,4 sentences please)

Kind regards

Greetings!

I own several domain names:
www.bis.ph
www.georizon.net
www.geoload.com
www.acedragoni.com

I want someone who can host me who does not require posting:

At least 500MB space
At least 1gig BW
CPanel/Fantastico
5 Add on domains
Unlimited
- Subdomains
- Parked domains
- FTP
- Email accounts
- Email Forwarding
- Php/MySQL

These domains will be using frames. No forced advertisements. I can allow advertisements on the main page or other pages where using frames will be most advantageous, but only limited to textlinks on the left frame and/or a banner on the top or the whole bottom frame. The main frame be the only one with changing contents and will be scrolling so that the left frame, top and bottom frame will always be shown. On other pages that frames will not be possible, a banner space will be provided.

www.bis.ph will be the main domain. The others will be add on domains to it. This will also have several subdomains for my users who are mostly will be using it as their personal webpages of who they are, an online CVS maybe or a little of their business (if any) more like a simple web presence of their business or services.

This main domain requires 2 nameservers and 2 IP addresses, as follows:
If you are using your own nameservers, please note that the ff. requirements must be met or the system will not allow the changes.
(a) there must be two (2) unique nameservers for your domain,
(b) the nameservers are authoritative for your domain, and
(c) the nameservers are up and running.

Name Server 1

Name Server 1 IP Address

Name Server 2

Name Server 2 IP Address

Add on domains:

www.georizon.net is a simple web presence, maybe 15 pages max. Nothing to download from.

www.geoload.com is also a simple web presence, maybe 15 pages max. Nothing to download from. I'm thinking of putting a simple private forum on it with at most 30 members to maybe 100 members in the future. The members on this forum will have the option to be created a subdomain at www.bis.ph where they can upload their webpages for their webpresence.

www.acedragoni.com will host a members only forum for a program development team. We will be creating, discussing and develop several systems like inventory, repairs, sales, GSM applications like Anti-Cellphone Thief system, SMS broadcast system, and the like.

Traffic on these sites could be not that much but I can't say how much yet.

Applications produced can carry your logo and a link to your site. These applications are not for resale but for exclusive use of about 300 to 500 or more cellshop owners and technicians in the Philippines, as well as other members scattered around the globe. The main site of this organization is at www.tapgsm.com.ph.

Thank you very much for your time.

Your Custom Hosting

Hello I Currently Have A Gaming Site (www.gtakings.forumwise.com) But i Want To Upgrade I have The Skill To Install And Portal Forum And Anything Similar To That, Im Going To Get Alot Of Traffic Because My Friends From Ascendence.net Are Going To Colaborate And My Other Affiliates, I Need CPanel, And A Free .com Or Very Small Subdomain And

Bandwidth To be 5GB OR Way Up lol,
Space 5GB For Lots Of Downloads
Full FTP So I Can Install Folders
5 Mysql Accounts Or More
5 Email Accounts

:D i Hope You Can Help And By The Way, And Affiliates Banner Is Going To Be Put In My Affiliates Section On My Home Page.

Back