• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cute HTML 1.2

drunkmule

My Computer crashed few weeks ago, and I used to have this html editor that I loved Called Cute HTML 1.2. I didn't have it backed up, and all I can find is the 2.0 version. Does anyone have this or can you help me find it?

Yes I've tried 1st page, and there is just too much stuff didn't need. Half of the JavaScripts available are of no used to me. I like cute HTML, and thats my opinion

Well, me being a "purist" when it comes to my page, I like to do it with good ol' Windows Notepad. Every part of my page's code is right there in front of me.

Remember kids, Microsoft™®©$¥£#¢€ Windows Notepad gives you More Control and More Freedom!

- Dry Ice CO2

well that or textpad which is just a copy of notepad but instead of default saving it as .txt it saves it as .html, and it has a button to preview a page in ie. which is nice

I only use Notepad when I fix minor things in WS_FTP. But cute html just seems to help me out with so many things.

HTML is the way to go and using Notepad is the direct way to create it.

Everyother editor you have to learn the new bells and whistles of the program before you can code.

Sometimes they make site developement slower to produce then just plain coding in HTML in notepad.

HGW - " Those were the good old days " :cool:

Back