• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

d3ads Banner Code

AsianDOC

Hi, I have just joined d3ads, I was wondering if there is anyone else here who also uses d3ads, and uses a banner software such as phpadsnew. If there is, can you please show me how to incorporate the d3ads code into my banner software?

Regards,
James Ha

(Sorry about the bad wording. :D)

I am using newPHPad thingy but i get all these errors
You scartch my back i scratch yours =)

when i login i get this
Warning: Undefined variable: zoneid in c:\apache\apache\htdocs\ad\admin\config.php on line 81

Warning: Undefined variable: zoneid in c:\apache\apache\htdocs\ad\admin\config.php on line 82

Warning: Undefined variable: zoneid in c:\apache\apache\htdocs\ad\admin\config.php on line 83

Warning: Undefined variable: zoneid in c:\apache\apache\htdocs\ad\admin\config.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\apache\htdocs\ad\admin\config.php:81) in c:\apache\apache\htdocs\ad\admin\index.php on line 32

So this is just when you log into phpadsnew? You're hosting this on your own computer right?

What version of phpadsnew are you using? Have you created the tables in MYSQL yet?

Back