• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dabot 6.95 ... Anyone sign up ?

KNK

Just wondering if anyone has signed up with them? It looks like their a Enom reseller. I am jsut wondering if they have been reliable and if there have been any recent problems.

Planning to register a domain for a personal website, so 6.95 is not to bad :) for a personal website domain

After I sent them a very angry email they fixed everything. I'm still with them and got no reason to complain besides the initial mess. (Which was apperently due to them switching cp's.)

But I cannot recommend them if you want a speedy registration of your domain. They took my money and didn't register it for a week. :mad:

trekchick

Originally posted by trekchick
After I sent them a very angry email they fixed everything. I'm still with them and got no reason to complain besides the initial mess. (Which was apperently due to them switching cp's.)

But I cannot recommend them if you want a speedy registration of your domain. They took my money and didn't register it for a week. :mad:

trekchick
Thanks for the info TrekChick, I will be careful. I might just register my personal domain with them since it's nothing that I am in a rush of registering. So if it takes 12 hours to a week we will see.

you might have just a been a lucky chick and gotten your domain at the point of them switching :p

But again thank you ...

Anyone else?

Back