• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Datapacket.net

Makeveli

Datapack.net's reseller account:
10 days ago their prices 49.99
7 days ago 39.99
1 day ago 70/month

So, say I signed up 10 days ago, what price would I be paying? Would I pay $50/month every month? Or do I have to wait and see if they make $150/month?

It really seems like a SCAM!

Their address is a PO Box #........

I was pretty pissed because a friend and I were thinking of setting up an account with them (We were gonna do it tomorrow).

We need to host 25+ domains, and we need a lot of bandwith (300GB+/mo). So, it looks like we'll have to go dedicated....Anyone know any deals?

Originally posted by Makeveli
We need to host 25+ domains, and we need a lot of bandwith (300GB+/mo). So, it looks like we'll have to go dedicated....Anyone know any deals?

You can get a RaQ 4i at rackshack.net for $99/month with 300GB transfer.

How could you not know about rackshack when you've been hanging around here? :rolleyes:

I'm really not here much, I read about it on WHT though. I heard of them before and I know they only had ~175GB/mo or something like that. And I need much more than that.

Yes, I know it's 300GB right now. In the past (Meaning not now) I believe it was only 175GB or around there.

Back