• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedi To Own & Colo

So you purchased that server already? Is it a 1U server?

If so, we can offer you
$45 colocation in our brand new rack at Pacificrack's network.
With bandwidth, it would cost $79 for the colo + 300GB
$99 for colo + 1TB and then $99 per 1 TB afterwards.

No Eclouds,

Sorry for the confusion here, im looking for that sort of server, which i can then go Colo with, i have just been speaking to Comfyhost where i have a server hosted atm and they can help me out, just wondered if anyone else can

So you actually want a dedicated machine?
or are looking to buy a machine from someone then place it somewhere else?

what im looking for is someone to offer me the following:

A Server that i will purchase from a host/dc which will then be my OWN...and a Colocation cost for that server!

Hello,

Don't get me wrong here, but www.pacificrack.com have Rent To Own plans, whereby after 12 months you own the physical server and can either colo it with them or ship it wherever. If you want a server to be built, please contact me!

Hello jason, what do you mean by a server to be built, maybe you could give me a price on the spec above.... thanks

Keep the offers/questions coming in guys

Hey,

I can physically build a server, ship it to you and then you can colocate it OR we can ship direct to the data center.

Shall get a quote of the following back to you:

Dual Xeon 2.8GHz
180GB HD
1GB DDR RAM
1u OR possibly 2u case

Hey,

After looking around, it's hard to get a 180GB HD, so I shall put it as 160GB and reply shortly with a full quote, if you wish I can rack this in some spare space I have at a monthly fee.

EDIT:

Shall PM these to you also!

Intel Core 2 Duo E6850
MSI Mobo
160gb HD 72000rpm
1gb DDRII RAM 533ghz/pc2 4200
CD ROM
550watt power supply
2u rack case

Costs pan out as the following:
Parts £380/$760
Labour £120/$240