• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated For VPS Node

Thorny

Hello there,

Just been looking over my "original post" and looking at the colo option and to be honest it isnt going to work out for me, simply because of the hardware failure possibility and then me having to pay a tech to sort it.... So now i have redirected my requirements into a DEDICATED SERVER, this server will be the main vps node for clients, i would like hosts to post what the ycan do in the way of VPS software/cpanel licensing for these VPS's and also what support you can offer me....

Specs as followed;

CPU - Dual Core/Xeon 2Ghz+
Ram - 2GB +
Space - 120GB+
B/W - 1000GB+
KVM - Would Be Nice
Reboot Port - Nice also
Budget - Negotiable
Cpanel VPS Licenses

In your quote, please quote me for VPS licenses, ie: virtuozzo etc or let me know if you setup hypervm free and the such like.

Thanks

Dual Xeon 2.4gHz
2GB RAM
250GB HDD
5 IP's
1500GB Bandwidth
100mbps port
KVM
$100.00/month

cPanel VPS licenses are $12

Thanks

I'll offer you the following BurstNET server:
Xeon Quad-Core 2.4GHZ (9.6GHZ total)
2GB Ram
250GB Hard Disk
2,000GB Bandwidth on 100Mbit's
Remote Reboot Port
5 IP's
HyperVM Free or $50 for 10 VPS Virtuozzo license.
$150 Per Month, PM me if you are interested.

cPanel licenses can be brought from cPanelSource for $15 per month.

I would prefer to stay away from burst, with the experiences i have had with them,

Thanks anyways

I would just like to update my requirements, i am looking for also the same spec machine but to be running on windows server too,

that makes 2X's servers

Hello,

Would a Quad Core Xeon be good for you? We have just got some in, and have not even added them to our site yet. But would quote you for a such server.

I'm just asking, incase you are looking for Dual Core, not quad.

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

Hi Thorny,

As a customer of Galaxy-Solutions, and may I say a bloody proud one at that, I would highly recommend their services to you, especially for VPS hosting.

Their service, support and uptime has been just outstanding and the staff are as equally understanding with all issues.

Dan

Hello,
Galaxy Solutions, LLC would be pleased to offer you the following Quad Core Xeon. Please note, that there is no order link, this is because we have a limited number in stock at the moment, and could run out at any point.
>> Intel Xeon X3220 Quad Core CPU
4 cores at 2.4GHz
250GB Hard Drive
2048MB DDR2-667 RAM Memory
4 TB Premium Bandwidth (2in, 2out)
5 IP's
Remote Reboot

For only: $149.99/month!

You can upgrade to 3GB RAM for just $15 extra per month, or 4GB RAM for only $30 extra per month. Upgrade to a 500GB hard drive for only $10/month extra. Windows 2003 Web Edition is an extra $20/month, and Windows 2003 Standard is $30/month.
PS: Please remember, no order link, please PM me, or submit a support ticket using our billing system: https://galaxy-solutions.net/whmcs/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=002
cPanel VPS licenses are $9.99/month. DirectAdmin are $5.49/month. We will install HyperVM free of charge.

Regards,
Richard Anderson

Last edited by a moderator:
Thorny, please contact me ASAP. We will need your payment soon or we will have to post one of those nasty threads on FWS about those customers who try to cheat their hosts. I suspect you don't deserve it, so get back to me.

Back