• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated reseller

Jovial

Hey
Is there any dedicated reseller program
were i be affiliate of the company and sell servers
ok i wont advertise them here
i only found fastservers on google
they have a odd requirement of having 2 servers with them for signing up
anyone know a program might pay for accoutn setup

yup but the require servers with them or it's commision basis for referal im looking for direct ones

royals,

All dedicated reseller programs will require you to have 1 or 2+ servers with them, or what would stop someone asking to be a reseller and only ordering one server at the reduced rate?

There are other reasons.

But remember that you need to invest to become good.

RockNRabbit i will talk to you
and hostingshack i will pay but i cant get servers with them coz what will i do with it that too 2 servers currently i have no need

RockNRabbit i will talk to you
and hostingshack i will pay but i cant get servers with them coz what will i do with it that too 2 servers currently i have no need

1) Use for your own sites, offer shared/reseller accounts. Shoutcast and teamspeak are other services you could think about offering.

2) Resell them right away, offering instant setup after payment.

or just price your products to where you can make money off the product regardless of what discount they give you.

most places will not give you any "good" discount until you get over 50 servers and then it is only 20%, which is pretty low.

Reselling will not be profitable for you, or satisfying until you make some real money. Also take into consideration getting stiffed. If someone defaults on their payment you will still have to pay the dc, can you cover that?

some providers to try avoid getting stiffed charge first month and last month before servers are setup this way if someone buys a server then fail to let you know within cancellation period you not stuck with a box for a month with no payment for it.

Last edited:
Back