• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server! ( Selling) - 30-70 USD!

sardinesrule

Hello there!
I have had a dedicated server for about 2 months now, however, I do not need it anymore.
I am interested in getting rid of it XD.
It is not against the TOS or anything of the company.
I purchased it for 4 months in advance, there are about 2 months left.
Here are its specifications:
AMD Athlon™ II Quad-Core
12 GB DDR3-RAM
2x 1,500 GB SATA II-HDD
10TB Bandwidth
1 IP Address
100mbit Line
I have only used about 1 TB of the bandwidth. (Probably less than that.)

Its download speed is great
Some speed tests for you.
Connecting to
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 1000000000 (954M) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: â1000mb.binâ
100%[====================================>] 1,000,000,000 11.2M/s in 89s
2012-01-31 04:15:02 (10.7 MB/s) - â1000mb.binâ

--2012-01-31 04:15:23--
Resolving speedtest.qsc.de... 195.90.7.115
Connecting to speedtest.qsc.de|195.90.7.115|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 104857600 (100M) [text/plain]
Saving to: â100MB.qscâ
100%[======================================>] 104,857,600 11.2M/s in 8.9s
2012-01-31 04:15:32 (11.2 MB/s) - â100MB.qscâ

The server is hosted in Germany.
I am selling the remaining 2 months for 30-80 USD.
Prices are negotiable.
Contact me at chicken.cow98@gmail.com!

Erm, I don't really understand your question...:p
If your question is what company is hosting it, the following should answer it.
The server itself is in Germany, I used an online tool and found out it was hosted by PlusServer.
If you would like to know the IP of the dedicated server, PM me.
I bought it from a reseller of that company's services, apparently.
Anyway, I would be glad to extend the service, if you purchase and like it :)

Last edited:
This is rather odd. You found it's hosted by PlusServer using an online tool. You don't actually know who hosts it then? Even providing the name of your reseller would have been helpful, but even that is "apparently".

I received this email from your reseller today claiming you haven't paid your server bills. I can't confirm if this is your reseller since you haven't gave this information.

Hi there to my understanding you replyed to this topic

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/...Selling)-30-70-USD!&p=1163646#post1163646

I am one of the Director's of vpsforfree.com and https://www.billing.vpsforfree.com Cheap Fast Dedicated servers

that person reselling that server is a Joke he has not Paid for 4 months his invoice is due in 3 days infact we dont allow resellers unless u have a reseller account approved

Just Warning you do not buy this service

Information

Dear Members,

Just to inform you we are the Hoster of this person's dedicated server,

Lets get some facts correct here,

1, We are not a reseller of PlusServer we own the hardware we buy our servers outright with them we also have our own team in the data center, we build the servers our selfs we have our own racks,

2, Just to clear things up for the members here you have not paid 4 months for your dedicated server, you have paid 1 month you have not even been a client for more then 1 month, It does break our terms of service you reselling the dedicated server to other people as we do not allow it unless you are a offical reseller your self, & you are not,

3, You have not provided any details to these members who control's & owns the account we do not allow account change overs, per our Terms of Service you need to be a member of our community & up hold your account per our FAQ & Terms of service,

Further more if you sold this server you would be breaking our terms of service, the person that paid you the money would not get the server or be able to use the server as they are not the account holder,

Kind Regard's
Grant
Email: Grant@staff.vpsforfree.com

Just to inform people without advertising here the people that own & control this server is vpsforfree.com

Interesting

Hello,

I honestly don't think he has much to say but to let everyone know his account has been fully Removed by Management he know longer has the server as breaking our Terms of Service,

We offer cheap Dedicated servers like that for $22.95 per month to our members, so i can't say why you would pay 30 to 80 dollars for it when you can get it brand new from us fr 22.95

Kind Regard's
Grant
VPS For Free
Email: Grant@staff.vpsforfree.com

Back